Should you buy? Besides the thrill of the a possible annual shareholder meeting, there’s some interesting details:
- AFF has $420M in debt on which they have defaulted payment. They need someone to lend them money–that’s where you come in.
- Adult Friend Finder had revenues $250M in the first three quarters of 2008–all of those $20/month subscriptions add up quickly.
- It claims to have 950,000 members and ranks 40-60th most visited site on the Internet.
- The IPO would like to raise $460 million. At current prices, 4 Adult Friend Finders would equal 1 General Motors (market cap $2B, 12/25).
- The planned ticker is FFN–not very clever.
- Adult Friend Finder is not the first porn company to go public. New Frontier Media, NOOF, currently trades on the Nasdaq.
Here’s the full details from the filing with the SEC. Anyone want to pool an investment to split the trading costs?